Friday, September 26, 2008

 

Heroes Season 3 Premiere Part 1 The Second Coming Recap

He finds Claire (Hayden Panettiere), it looking sexy as ever in all skin. We begin with Peter Petrelli (Milo Ventimiglia), which crosses Manhattan four years in the future. Unfortunately, I have vague memories about Hiro in Japan, some people named Maya and West, Niki blowing, Nathan to impress, and Sylar regain his powers. Now its time for Heroes to return to form (hopefully). He points a gun on him, vowing to end. Previously On Heroe: When I visited the set, I found the Haitian and he had to cancel my mind so I could forget the season 2. He wants to return to fix everything, because now people know their powers and hunting them down.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]